The Glass Darkly

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Renters

If you look closely, you will see one of our little renters perched on the piece of tree stuck in the fence.

I've been watching with interest this bird house we put in our back yard. My sister-in-law made it out of a squash and it still contains the dried innards. I doubted we would get any renters since we have 3 children disturbing the peace back there each day. But sure enough, a couple weeks ago I caught a couple making their home there and the last couple days have watched them work together to chase the squirrels away and complain bitterly when the children got close by in their tree house. Suspecting some new additions, I hid behind the tree and caught the evidence "on tape."


How precious to watch family life in this way.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home