The Glass Darkly

Friday, June 08, 2007

Yahooooo!

The last day of school!!!!

I'm worse than my kids at this point as they are wishing they would still have school on Monday to see all their friends. I guess it's just the teacher in me -- always so excited for a change of pace. Bless all those dear kindergarten teachers for all their energy, creativity and patience, even on this hot, hot day in the park! What fun, however, to work with children representing so many ethnic backgrounds and language groups. But now I'm tuckered out and ready for a nap.

Summer days are here . . .

PS - prayers going up for a little 3 year old girl (a twin) who lives 2 blocks down from our house. We were just at her house Wed evening and last evening she got hit by a car. . .very serious and at Hershey Medical Center. Lord, have mercy on her and her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home